Repairing insideproject database

I got another email from Insideproject’s Bulldog that there were serious problems with the website and forums resulting in database errors being displayed – and therefore no website or forums.

I took a quick look around and realised that some of the database tables just required repairing and once I figured out which needed repairing all was back to normal.

I’m glad that this time it was a simple fix as normally things can take quite a while to diagnose let alone remedy. Let’s just hope that this is the last glitch as I have a lot of other stuff to get along with.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

four × 5 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.